Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The best day of ur life

We all have our best days of our lives.... Generally the day when something v BIG happened in your life... Or may be many small things together... Your wedding,(may not be the best thing, but its definitely BIG ;)), your 1st job, ur 1st promotion, your 1st love, 1st kiss etc. Incidents like this together make memories, stories you tell your friends, ur grand children...

But I think u remember them, when u have people to share it with... sure you are not in isolation when ur getting married...but when its 2 the person u love, n when ur best frnds are around, thats when it becomes memorable... u recall all the silly jokes u guys must hv cracked abt ur marriage on the D day n laugh....feel nostalgic...so basically the "event" becomes "eventful" only when the right kind of people are around to share it with you.

I had 1 of such BIG events in my Life today, n sure I hv my family n my friends to share it with... but I dnt have the 1 person I want to share it with the most... The 1 person I always discussed this stuff with...n honestly m happy, but there is emptiness...Well life moves on n so will this...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post! i guess it would be worth the wait for the 1 person :). hope you find him soon or he finds you!
cheers!

Sai Prasad said...

The joy for life multiplies on sharing :) ! And love for life multiplies when you experience the pain, thrill and beauty in waiting for the joy to be shared with the ones you are missing the most :) ! Wish your love has a joyful and blissfull ending ! :)

Hima said...

Like the Post !! makes me happy and sad at the same time..