Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The new year 2010

Its a little late into blogging about the new year & what it holds etc... but there is a reason to actually type this after 2 months into the "New Year". The new beginnings have begun, the new resolutions have being taken, the positive attitude has being set & in motion... & today I wanted to look back at 2 months n c, what me n my friends had decided on 31st Dec 2009 actually being materialized or not.. Are we doing what we decided, are we moving in the path we sort that every night....?????!!!!

Most often people forget what they decide half drunk half over excited for "new beginning". But I believe the things which are said at such moments, hold a lot of value that our "productive thinking"... May sound silly & impractical, but when one really adheres to those moments of joy & live life based on those decisions, more often than not, one is much happier from within... I happened to watch a documentary on discovery, describing the "chemical locha" that happens during such moments of happiness in our minds & hearts, it says when really happy the warmth we feel at the pit of our stomach is due to that "happy" hormones released to our body(isnt it kool, we have happy hormones right inside of us, n we look for happiness everywhere as if a working women is searching for her missing earing!!). I decided to lose weight, n honest confession is, I havnt even tried that hard!! I am sure all of u must hv secretly thought of small/big dreams on 31st Dec 2009, I urge you all to follow it, for life is about being happy...too.

"Happy" New Year.... :)

No comments: