Monday, April 28, 2008

Wish List :)

Last satruday, I was out with my my friends, when we came to this topic of "WISH LIST"!!! 1 of my friend is of the opinion, that she has a wish list in mind for God, which she will show God, as what she thinks needs to be changed on earth!! I was very thrilled, and thought "this is definately goin on my blog page"......

So following is my "Wish List" to God. Though, I am sure, since he is the creater, he will have answers to all of these wishes, yet I think its a kool idea, atleast 2 help God, in making earth a better place....

Dear God,
Thanks for sending me to this place you made so beautifully!! Here are 5 most IMP points, I felt I din like.
1. Guys should face, atleast some of the pains that a girl goes through, during the whole process of reproduction.
2. The reproduction process(time taken) for of trees and plants should be shortnend! (I know I am being selfish, since we are the cause of their death!!!)
3. Please re-format, human brains & show them real value of things you made, rather than things they made(money)!!!
4. All deseases should have cure and death should come only 1se satisfied with life....let me emphasize, satisfied and content not tired and given-up!!
5. Most imp of all, please tell each of us, who our soul mate is, so that we do not end up hurting our/others heart! Probably you do not have to say, where to find him/her. We will do the finding!

Loads of love,
Deya
These are a set of my 5 "WISH LIST"!! I would encourage all readers to kindly make a small wish list of theirs and post!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happened to see ur blog randomly.. good list, very optimistic....very cute infact... may be u should put the less important ones too in the next post..

Deya said...

@ v:- Well if we talk about the less important 1se, there must be a million!!

Thanks a lot for your comments!!