Saturday, July 5, 2008

My 22nd Birthday

Last weekend was my 22nd Birthday, n since then I hvnt got time to blog this memeorable birthay!! So here it goes....

Put in my sister's words, she had planned a 48 hrs, birthday for me, from saturday morning to sunday evening! Saturday morning marked the sart of the "48hrs" birthday party! bro planned a 1 day trip to Lonavala(hilstn quite near 2 Mumbai)... June end marks the beginning of Monsoon in Mumbai, so the way up2 lonavala, was a bliss by itself! Luss green mountains on both sides of the road & beautiful & breath taking water falls! It kept raining on n off....& it was a total refreshment from the noice & crowd back in the city! The whole day was a special "close enchanment" with nature, including bath on a fresh waterfall to looking at the whole Sayadri Ranges from a clif point called "lion's point" it was really in a true sense mesmerizing!!...All in all 28th June 2008, could be comfortablly marked as I of my good days, in this year yet....

Eve of my birthday, wasnt so gr8, cause I was sleepy & slept before 12!! I know I know, you must be thinking I am the most boring person available on planet earth!!! Well morning marked the beginning of the gifts & love showering!! Mom n dad gave their presents, so did my sis!! She also took the pain of ordering my fav chocolate cake from birdies & I cut the 1st cake for my birthday.... :) Later Bro again planned out a surpise outside.... After being with them for like till 6, I went 2 meet my pal Nikhil...He asked me for a quite diner with him, which was need of the hr considering I was getting quite tired by now!!

But then again was another very wonderful surprise party, which he had taken all da pains 2 organise, calling my friends he hadnt ever meet before & office frnds from other corner of the city took all the pain 2 come to my brithday party!! I was really touched by this jesture as it was personal & made me feel really nice.... Now this party marked the 2nd birthday cake!! The party was bacially a chill @ an hang out place with hooka n stuff... This got over @ about 10, and with a sure hope that dis is all stored for my birthday this year, I came back home.. Here my mom's best frnd surprises me with yet another cake n gifts!! I cut the 3rd cake @ 11 in the nite! Sure was an 48 hrs jam packed weekend birthday....

With all of this, mom like every year had cooked awesome lunch & diner for me!! n in the long list of gifts that I got includes, perfumes, chocolates, umbrellas(I was dieing for 1, n I got 2), clothes, jewellery, watch, bag, u name it n I got it!! n most importantly I realized how IMP I am to so many people on this earth.... :) I realized my importance in people's life & hope 2 always keep up every1z expectations.... Thanks 2 each n every1 who contributed for my lovely birthday....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

belated b'day wishes!!!

Deya said...

@ V,

Thanks a lot.... :)