Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Silence

My Silence speaks
Though it doesn’t have words

My Silence is a conversation
Though it doesn’t sound

My Silence is profound
Though it mean superficial to others

My Silence is an expression
Though it cannot be heard

My Silence is my inner light.
Light that bridges the bay between my life's success
and my life's failures

My Silence is a presence
Presence of great nothingness

My Silence is a mystery
that will forever go unsolved
With my silence I hid the truth, expressing fear
Fear of hurting those who might not accept what I feel…

With my silence I hid my feelings, registering no care
Care for those who real mean to me….
With my silence I hid my thoughts, refusing to share
Share with those who can never understand me…

I hope of finding someone someday
who can understand the right meaning of my mind’s say

3 comments:

All That Bytes said...

Silence is always mysterious just like silent water is deep. Well written D. When did u turn a poet?

Anup said...

haha... now I know the true reason why you left comment on mine ;)

Deya said...

:) Ahem Ahem!!