Thursday, January 22, 2009

Annoying Habits of Loved Ones

All of us have annoying habits, n more often than not; we are unaware of it. Interestingly most of the people around us are also unaware. But then, there will be 1 police officer who will know it all, n if he breaks the news to the others around, all of them will be sentient suddenly n that’s when it gets irritating!! Like for example, my dad is a loud chewer, but me n mom never noticed until 1 day, sister pointed… Since then we cant ever over hear his load chewing!!! :D

So basically we all have such stupid habits… Mine is, I am a loud sleeper!! :D Yet when you love a person, se habits never seem to bother so much… I mean ur friends wouldn’t stop talking to you just cause you have an annoying habit. Also strangely you will never ever notice an annoying habit of your partner, but all your friends will notice the same!! Aggrrrhhhh… I will not mention who has this, but I know som1 who sniffs a lot!! I mean all the time like a DOG!! But my friend finds her “angel dropped from heaven just for him!!!” But its cute that people not only accept others the way the are, more so fall in love with their imperfections!!!

Happy Loving fellow bloggers

No comments: