Friday, January 23, 2009

Is crying that bad???

Is crying that bad?

For people who know me well, know this about me I cry a lot. I am not a kind of person who can keep emotions inside n it always bursts out as tears. My well-wishers always advice me it’s a wrong thing to take every little thing to your heart n its no point crying. They are of the opinion people who make you cry do not value your tears. Well I basically wasn’t as bad as I am from past 1 yr or so… due to events in last 1 yr, I sometimes find myself helpless n tears just keep pouring down…Like even if I see an emotional scene of a show, where som1 is being misunderstood or being hurt, I feel the jolt inside my stomach n the knot down my throat!! It’s a bit unnatural as I wasn’t so emotionally handicap before!!

What my question is, is it that wrong to be emotional? Luckily I am not emotional with regards to work, its only my private matters that I take utter care for! Like my parents, friends, partner! Is it wrong to be hurt if they do something wrong… Is it IMP u need to rational all the while? Y shouldn’t or can’t you have expectations from such close associates! N if after having healthy relation, something small goes wrong n you cry, y is such a big deal! I love them, n so I get hurt easily n so I cry! People are different right? Its not that I blame them, I just expect certain things from them! N foremost thing is that I am a person who cries, so please deal with the issue sensitively! I know most guys cannot handle crying woman n flee from the 1st door out… I think its unfair.. Guys have millions of habits which annoy us, n we do handle them sensitively.

SO any of you emotional fools as me, come to the open n confess your weakness!!

Happy Bloging

1 comment:

All That Bytes said...

Crying is not at all bad. It is just another emotion but people have formed different perceptions of crying, generally a sign of weakness.
Just don't be a rotlu!