Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Romantic Song

Has anyone heared the new song from Raaz, Soniyo??? Its so lovely, makes u beleive in LOVE!! Its my current fav song... I just have a big smile on my face hearing that song!! I hope someday the guy of my life will sing that song for me.... The thought drives u to sum other world, far from here... where ur not restricted or binded with situations... there is no work pressure, a place where people get hurt v rarely.. A place where people have time for eachother... to enjoy to be there...

n back to the real world... :) enjoy the song guys... n do let me know, whtz ur current fav song?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

rite now it is Love Lock Down by Kayne West

Deya said...

wud hear that for sure... thanks...

Anup said...

i heard it for the first time yesterday... its awesome... :)

Deya said...

good 2 know u liked it :)