Thursday, February 19, 2009

A new kind of Life

Its being 2 weeks since I have moved to Pune. For those who are not aware, I have being deputed to Pune for 3 months for a specific assignment. In a notice of 2 days I had to move here! Thank God I have my bro who stays here, so I got shelter. I have being always being in the warm cacoon of home, where I do not have to worry about anything, except may be trying to keep my room clean. Its a whole new experience here.. n the strangest part being, I used 2 feel so bad to eat alone, n now I just love eating on my own...
At different times, we have different views of the same siuation... I guess thats what is called, growing up... I like Pune city... the weather is keeping me away from diseases... n its quite pleasant in terms of temperature.. People here are seem warm...

I definately miss home, my team, my friends.. but I think I needed this experience n I am completely exploring it. :)

3 comments:

All That Bytes said...

Enjoy pune. Try the night life as well. Heard its as rocking as Mumbai or in fact better. Take care.

Anup said...

:) well .. its not that happening I would say.. I feel pollution more in Pune than in Mumbai. May be because it's just surrounded by mountains from all side. Anyways, enjoy your stay ;).

Deya said...

@ All:- How can u even say something is better than Mumbai!! Its a nice place, buts its not like Mumbai, in Mumbai even if u dnt have company there r a million things u can do... walk by the beach, sit in a cafe n watch the busy city pass by or stand @ Dadar Stn.. :D.. Pune seems rocking if u hv company.

@ Anup:- I didnt find pollution so much of an issue, but then again, I travl from Seepz to Thane via Powai everyday!! :D My office in Pune is in a v organized city(Magarpatta City) so its much better there... But I love my own city... Mumbai..