Monday, April 13, 2009

8.5 or not coming

As u guys know, recruiting is like meeting a new joker every hour... So 1 of the funniest jokers who I meet recently.... is Venkatsamy Silarajan! As u may realize from da name, the guy's communication skills are just like his name!! So now he was interviewed with Patni n then an US client everything happened n he got an offer from us.... Since the day I hv sent him an offer, he used 2 call me practically everyday tht too after work hrs with some or the other query... Like 1 day, when I was having diner he calls 2 ask, "Dheya, I going medical test 2mrw, I take urine with me or do therhe" !!! I was like :-O u do it the way ur comfortable!!!! After all this fucking nonsense.... 24 hrs before his date of joining he mesges me, "I not happy with sal, I want 8.5". Now we had given him 8.2, so it was like crying for only 30k..... somehow I convinced him n he joined on 9th April. When he gets the documents, his graduation degree says his name is "VICTOR SALIRAJA" he has like 8 yrs work ex, n his 1st company offer letter name is also "VICTOR" (for those wondering y VICTOR, he has done his Grad/Post Grad from UK, n used an alias name) FUCKKKKKKKKK then all day on 9th april we tried 2 figure out if he is Venkat/Victor.... n finally @ 6:00pm in da evening he got hired as VEnkat n he promised to get an affidavit tht he is Venkat!!!!

well its not over yettttt. He mesges me on Saturday morning 9:10 am, "I want 8.5 or not coming, wt my work location. reply by 12pm"I got so angry on him, I spoke 2 my boss n during the weekend my boss spoke 2 him, n on Sunday night he mesged I will cum in 8.2 Lacks. Not so surprisingly on Monday he doesnt turn up, n @ around 2:00pm mails I will join after 2 days!!!! FUCKKKK.... FInally we revoked his offer n now he is calling n sayings " I sorry. I making lots of mistakhas, I cuming I liking Patni"!!!!

If I everr meet him... I wud kill him I swear 2 GODDDDDDDDD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like u'r having a jolly good time with ur candidates :) just kidding!

let me know about ur next encounter with Vic oopss Ven :)

Anup said...

:) hard to believe he went to this extent. Don't recruit such people. They become a pain in ass for their juniors.
btw, CHILL.

Deya said...

@ V :- yea its really funny sometimess!!

@ ANup:- not 2 worry I cnt do anything but chill... sum r really hopeless