Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Doesnt Make a Difference

A boy n girl meet, they fall in love & then fall apart, girl moves on, boy asks for fogiveness & a life back together, girl says, "doesnt make a difference anymore. You are past, n long gone. I have a new life, n I cannot fit you into this part. I respect your feelings, but it doesnt make a difference to me. ITS OVER." The poor heart broken boy collects his shattered pieces of heart n trys to mends it alone. Now most of you must be thinking, guy makes new friends n moves on over a period of time. Thats how most of these "similar" love stories end. lets stop for a moment, n go to the part where, it doesnt make a difference to the girl.

I am not judging her, but doesnt such small events become truning point in a person's life? Its easy for people who have the determination not to let things effect you. Is it true? There is such emence self-control that it really doesnt matter. Lets say agreed. But what about the poor boy, there he is walking happily on the road thinking, I have the best life because I have my "twin soul" with me, n Bam! "it doesnt make a difference". What should he be doing? Yes practially he wnt die, n probably he will have to move on as nothing stops. But what about the effect of such a thing in his life? It can be life altering!! He can stop beleiving in "trust", or may be start a new set of values all together.
yet again, it doesnt make a difference, does it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

if it dint make a difference, then i guess she never really loved him in the first place..

Anup said...

depends on whether its a script writer of David Dhavan movie or Mani Ratnam. ;) For a while, I thought you plan to offer it to some director :) Intriguing questions though :) who inspired ?

Deya said...

LOL... not inspired by any1, random thoughts cross ur mind, when u look at da world around u.. 1 of them :)

Deya said...

LOL... not inspired by any1, random thoughts cross ur mind, when u look at da world around u.. 1 of them :)

Anup said...

I'd like to keep them at movies... gausshhh!!!! DoooorDarshan is ok for me.... otherwise love affairs.. a big time headache I tell u.

Sai Prasad said...

Well, it didn't make a difference for her ! She's still the same and will always remain the same even after the "moving on" ;) !

But then the boy had lived one full life experiencing his twin soul in everyone and everything he sees ! He experienced love in her presence and absence.. He experienced love that had touched him and left him transformed forever :) !

And it made all the difference for and in him :) ! True love transforms, inspires and makes all the difference, especially in its physical absence ! :)

Atleast that is what it did to me :) !