Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Women's Day - Mom

Yesterday was "Women's Day" 8th March 2008!! Well, if u ask me I just think its a day to get good business for Hallmarks & archies!! Neverther the less, since its "women's day" I think its ok!!! :P :P

I really do not know when,why or who started it....But it make sense to atleast take a day out & show some respect the women in our lives. Like our "moms" - they are the most unique kinda human beings, God has ever made!! I mean their love is so unconditional, and so down to earth, we hardly notice their presence....every morning, without doubt the coffee will be @ the table, steaming hot just as I like it, she will always know where any/all of my clothes are, not to mention she always just comes to know if I had a bad day @ work or else where!!! I mean u just cannot hide from her....She just stands right at the door of my room and by 1 look I know, she is here to tell me, she knows I am in pain, and her greatness, if she realizes I am not in a state of mind to share, she will quitely walk away!!!!

She has taught me practially everything, rite from holding a pencil to 2day how to actually take responsibilty of our work @ home or otherwise....Obviously like every other mother-daughter relation we have our set of fights!! But I just cannot stay mad @ her!!! I mean she will just come up to me next moment, and talk as if nothing was wrong!! She is the only human being on earth, who doesnt have emotions like "ego", "jealousy" , "bertayal"....I mean, we have like a huge arrugment, n I will be as usual in my room sulking, and there she is in an hr or so, a table full of my "fav" dishes!! and moreover just talks 2 me as if nothing is wrong!!! It needs huge courage to actually stand there in front of her, and the guilt in my heart cannot be explained in words...She makes my life so easy!!! The 1 thing mamma always teaches me, no situation is bad enough that u need to run away, come face and you will always see the ice break!!!

This 1se for you mamma, for never making me realize how hard it is 2 stay with a person like me!!! For always just standing in front of me protecting me and never taking the crdit for it.....If today people like me, or appritiate me for the person I am, its only cause of u.....Since I was a lil girl, I used 2 make beleive I being like u, by wearing ur shoes and putting on ur purse so that every1 would love me as they do 2 u....but 2day I know, how much ever I try to "fit into your shoes" I will never be able 2 achive what you have achieved!!! Nevertheless if I am told I am like my MOM, I would understand, I have achieved what it takes to be a good human being!!! Thanks mom for always being there....I love u!!!! We love u, MSA, dad n me!!! U r the best!!!

No comments: