Friday, March 21, 2008

New Office - Old Organization

I havnt Blogged for like 1 week!!! Loads of things happened over this whole week.......most of which has being just plain "shocks"!!! But yea good shocks....the kinda shocks you know you want!!!!

2 start with I was shifted to a branch closer to home, "airoli". I think it was a good thing for me, (us) as now I will be away from a lotta things which were there back @ seepz......I feel more responsible for the freedom I have....Here non of my supervisors are deputed, so I am all 2 myself!!! But then its always seen, with freedom, a sense of reponsibility comes and we always know how to handle freedom better..... I wouldnt say its all that easy being here away from a team of 17-18 people, (all 1 of a kind)!!! I miss just turing around and talking to Nikhil or just discussing some work issues with Sybil or walk up 2 Soman and say "I dunno how I will ever close this position"!!!!! Here we are just 3 of us, so its always work work n work!!!

for last 2 days of the week, I attended a v interesting training session on negosiation skills!! The trainer named "Vijay Bhand" very well knew what he was here for.....The training gave a lotta insites about the lil things we forget while @ work!! All n all for me it prooved to be a good sucessful session!!!

I am sure you wanna know atleast a lil bit about the "shocks" I mentioned above, cause the things I have written after that isnt "shocks"..... hmmmmmmmm, All I can say is, I am finally happy, delighted, excited, etc etc in life...... The descripion of shocks will come with time, for now I would just say.........."I am smiling" :) :)

6 comments:

Nikhil Neelakantan said...

# De: I know why you are beaming.... :P

Deya said...

@ Nikki :- u have 2 know!! who else will know!!

Nikhil Neelakantan said...

# DE: Nikhil ( Feels highly elated)

Deya said...

@ Nikki:- Same feelings!!

Unknown said...

I know about the shocks as well..the pleasant shocks, of course...
:)

Deya said...

@ su:- I know u know....Thanks!! :)