Saturday, March 15, 2008

When the world around u is on high!!!

yesterday I attended the IMS BU Meet @ Zoia Resort, Panvel. Well, on 13th March, evening I fell down right in front of my building, and sprained my leg!! I wasnt sure untill morning if I can make it to the Meet as I was not able to walk!! Somehow with medicines and disposure I did leave with 1 of our Sr. BDO, JP!! It was a joyess ride till the place "Zoia - Panvel".

The whole day was filled with excitment and games etc....(games I couldnt play due to my sprained leg)! They had a wonderful pool where loads of people spent the hot afternoon in....Every1 seemed to do something or the other in this action-packed day!!! The sun set and cocktails was served....That was the real change... Al around me people started dancing n laughing n cluttering...

That was more than 1 yr ago... n it was a spl day for me, 15th Mar 2008. If I look back at what it was... I just wanna leave a :-)

No comments: