Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rendez - Vous with real friends.....

After a pathtic weekend, finally the best part of weekend started, precisely sunday evening 5:30pm. I meet my real friends, Dhwani, Prachoday n Suparshv.... We drove this unusual place in Thane,( I 4got the name really) and we chatted near a creekside!! Truely speaking the place was not so good, but u know those phases "Place doesnt matter, when you are with the right kinda people".....well thatz exactly what I felt today.....Its so nice just standing and talking 2 them, they all are so special to me!!! They in their own way, make me realize, life is not all that bad, they are still there...and their presence makes life so beautiful!!! A crap place like that also, I come back home, recall and SMILE!! :) :)

Well we(the buddies mentioned above) all took same courses but in different colleges....but studied 2gether last minute work......Me n Dhawani go back 4 yrs now, (we meet during Jr. College) and to this date, she is 1 of my "special" friend....well a special friend is som1 whom I can just be myself, some1 if I do not get to talk to for months, can catch-up in 1 night, some1 who knows my family perfectly well and visa versa, bacially some1 who can proudly be called a part of my heart....Prachoday n me were in same school, we werent like good friends back then, but 2day hez really close 2 me a treasure in life and so is Suparshv...With Suparshv, I share like a spl bond, we both share a lotta stuff we both cnt share with any1 else....

Comming back to my beautiful time with them, so we spoke about practically everything under the sky, MTV Rodies, Indian Economy, Studying in USA, H1 visa,the 2008 Budget, world economies, the projects we are doing, the book I am reading, love life of each of us, etc etc..... What I realize today is, we never get 2 understand what we have, when we have it....2day I meet friends may be twice a month, and when they were there 24/7 we just din realize we were in the process of building Happy Memories for life!!!! I am lucky to have them by my side even 2day, and I do not 4get to cherish every moment spent with them....

1 more strange thing I saw in all of us is that all of us are scared of happiness in life. We are all confused about the kinda choices we should make!!! I guess its da age thatz confusing us so much!! Whatever it be, being with them is plain fun.....Hope to see them ASAP..... 2mw is Monday, another week...hoping for a lil more fun and a pinch of happiness!! :) :)

2 comments:

Dawood said...

hey...nice read once again...i know how it feels to spend time wit real frnds..its like 1 of the best feelins in life n u want it to go on n on.
Hopefully someday u`ll come to coll and we`ll share a similar evenin together..relive all those superb n sometimes stupid moments.
Cheers

Deya said...

@ Dawood Thanks a lot...I am really looking forward to coming to colg to spend some quality time 2gether as usual!!