Sunday, March 30, 2008

When people change, they still remain the same!!

"when people change, they still remain the same" something 1 of my v dear friends told me once!! I feel it to be so true today!! As in I see people around me, and I feel they have changed, and then I still do not know if they really have changed!!! For eg. my bro.....He s being so different after his "love life" s all settled!! I mean a guy, who didnt actually care about feelings, adores his GF like anything! Can go from pillar to post just 2 c her smile.....I obviously think, there is a lot in her to get the best out in him!!! I feel so happy to c the 2 2gether.....They sound perfectly happy(touch wood)!!!! But all this I feel is not so called "change", its just that she had the power to remove his masks!!! :)

I hope every1 finds their "soulmate" who just gets all the best things in you out and running!!!! I am also feeling happy these days.....things finally seem to settle down.....my best friend's I guess finally found some1 who truely respects her, & I cnt explain how happy that news has made me!!! I feel so happy to hear her voice so "fearless" & "bliss"!!!! I wish her all the luck in the world!!! Love u Dhwan!!! Its being nearly 2 weeks n I havnt meet the "gang", so I will make it a point to find time for the buggers!!!

Hoping for a nice week, at work and otherwise!!

5 comments:

blues01 said...

u r rite...ppl dont change...they r d same...time changes...n so d feelings change...d view of d onlooker changes...still ppl r d same...we r d same...

blues01 said...

i still remember our lunch...at lucky...must say u r a great foodie...hope u still d same...its fun when u r around...

Deya said...

@ zayed :- yea I remmeber the lunch as well!! I think I ws there 2 teach u guys HR??!!! LOL God knows wat I must hv taught!!!!

I am stil a foodie!! heheheh

blues01 said...

good good..."HR" has left a deep impact on me...m inclined 2 get into it...u now wut...u can neva study when u plan it n all...i mean i neva did planning n all 4 my studies...
n u noe wut...i love foodies...i mean i like carefree ppl...they enjoy life...n i think u do...

Deya said...

@ Zayed:- Yea I am a carefree person in a lotta stuff..... :) u persuing HR!!! R u sayin I nspired u!! (I know thtz an obvious Exaggeration ), I was more than happy to help u!!!