Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Love is 1 big illusion......is it?

"Love" - People have given/taken lives just trying to describe this emotion!! 1 emotion that drives I guess all of our other emotions....and yet it sometimes is an illusion!!! Well if you honestly ask me, I wouldnt know what it is really!! Is it a state of trance, a way of life, the only way of life, an pleasurly pain or just pain!!! I guess for me its a mixture of all of this!! As a young girl, like all of us, I too have read loads of "love stories" and seen even more movies, all trying to proof, "only love is real"... But I do not think, this explains love for us....I think no1 can actually describe "love" for another!!! Its a very personal and individual choice... Like for my friend Nikhil he is most elited when he sees a cricket match(India winning, and Sachin scoring 100), or watching Manu win with some mind blowing goals, or he buying a new perfume....I think this describes love for him...and definately non of our movies/novels talk about this kinda love....

We all make mistakes of painting love with a vision of these illusions in mind....a person who doesnt have these illusions, have a plain canvas he/she will paint his own way of love and will be much happier I guess......I also like all other fools have a filled canvas and now try 2 depict or "fit" reality into this painting.....I wish I could undo all this....but I guess thatz Life!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice article dear...i am with you for this

Deya said...

Thanks Faizer..... :)

Sudip said...

Hmmmmmm....
Interesting, Interesting, Interesting.
I have a suggestion, U have the skill of putting right words for expressing emotions. Use it more.

Deya said...

Sudip!! I would jyst say same 2 u..... :)

and as of ur suggestion, I think thz the reason I made this blog!!!!