Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Y is the title so!!

I am writing a blog after like 3-4 yrs now!! My 1st blog has got deleted long ago, so its I guess important for me to update whatz new in my life...and why is it a roller coaster Ride!!!

The 1st major thing in my life is my 1st work exp. I am now working for past 9 months and its being 1 heck of an experience!! During lectures in Grad school, we were always told, its a bad world out there, you have no1 by ur side and we kept thinking how can some be more crewl than these profs and the exams which kept popping every 6 months, not to forget every week presentations and project submissions!!! But I was so sadly mistaken!! It turns out, they were the sweetest and wonderful years of life so far!!! Here its like every1 is running a race to achieve something..( I am too young to know what it is).....If its money, then how come the CEOs and the heads are always so tensed, worried, stressed!!! N it definately cannot be happiness, cause that would contradict the working till wee hrs of the day, always on the move, and hardly any time for the loved 1se...!!!! I wonder if any1 really knows what is this race about....Since every1 is running I have also started warming up for the big race...
The other pretty funny thing is, all our life we are taught you should always listen 2 your heart, be good to everyone, do good things in life and you will be happy.....where as here the 1st lesson I learnt is, always use the brain(dnt even let your heart speak), always strategize and move ahead(formal way of saying, be selfish) and only then you will get to the top!!! Really strange world this is!!!

I have made a few "aquantance" @ work, they are good and help whenever they can.....But real friends can be made only when we are not exposed to all this complex environment!! I miss being with friends now, but make it a point to meet them every fortnightly!! I guess 2 weeks ago I meet Dhwani, Suparshv, Prachodaya....they are also working and gone ways! Apart from them I really value my sister(archita) aka Monu Singh Aluwalia and my bro (Arka) aka dada in my life....They keep me grounded and love me unconditionally. so basically the whole roler coaster is due to the age where I can have choices and have the liberty to make them, but its still not time to choose!!







10 comments:

Unknown said...

A very true post..I am going through the same phase and this is exactly what I feel...a true reflection of what every young/new person just out of college goes through these days.

Deya said...

yes its true Su!! But u know I think like every other phase this will also pass....The 1st day @ school, da 1 day @ colg!! everythin was anxious as this....so its gud we hold and c whatz in store really!!!

Unknown said...

Hmmm..seems u have seen all ur life in the last 9 months...But there is long way ahead u need to go...n by overcoming all the facts of life...I know u r a strong lady, n u will definitely find a way to success in each part of your life.

Deya said...

Thanks Mahesh!! U r really sweet as ever!!

Nikhil Neelakantan said...

Wat about me!! Aint i sweet?

Deya said...

@ Nikhil....u sweetest!! re!!

Unknown said...

Yes, Deya I know that we will gradually get used to it like we get used to every other new phase in life and then there will come a time when we would never complain and behave as if this is what life is all about,always on the move, running the "Big Race"...
But I really wish things were different,the way we have learnt them to be all these years in school and college.The real world is so different....

Deya said...

@ Su......:) I guess we need 2 find out own rules of serviving/wining this "race"!!!!
U find ur ways and make it happy....

Dawood said...

i thought i was da sweetest :D jus kiddin...anyways finally got time to go through ur blog..seems to be a nice place to come n read..keep up the gud work
n ya bout ur life..i`m sure u`ll see alot more n achieve alot more. Always be happy
Cheers

Deya said...

@ Dawood...

U r da most trustworthy!!! N its gud 2 u know u read it!! means a lot 2 me!! Thanks a lot sweets!!! :)